Monday, December 6, 2021

Interactive Visual Ancient DNA Database Map

 


  • Click the settings wheel to choose heat map or cluster map, or to reset map.
  • Circular arrow on top right to reset map
  • + - buttons to zoom in or out
  • In the search bar, type country, group id, y haplogroup or mtDna haplogroup to only show matching samples. can clear the sort from the bottom right.
  • Once on a sample, click info to see various info on that sample. Multiple samples from same site will be clustered together. Can view each by clicking next arrow.
  • Best viewed on PC (and firefox browser apparently).
  • I will be adding samples as I see new aDna papers. Link me papers which I have missed. Thanks.

6 comments:

vAsiSTha said...

If I miss new papers, please post here and remind me. Thanks.

Romulus the I2a L233+ Proto Balto-Slav, layer of Corded Ware Women said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rahul Chawla said...

Thanks mate, I had been adding these details to my Google maps (wasn't very good, hahaha) thanks for making it easy.

vAsiSTha said...

Tarim adna added

vAsiSTha said...

793 new samples from Celt paper added to Map.
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-021-04287-4

Some F Y haplogroups. error?

vAsiSTha said...

Ah, F hg due to low SNP count and low resolution.